If you haven’t discovered the wonders of Sriracha, I highly recommend you go out and buy a bottle. It’s a favorite condiment in our home. We add it to sandwiches/wraps, use it as a dip for dumplings and spring rolls, and I cook with it. Here, I use it to sauce a fish fillet.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place fish fillets on a baking sheet or in a baking dish.
- Mix soy sauce, oil, Sriracha, garlic and lime zest and juice together. With a pastry brush, evenly brush the mixture over each fillet.
- Bake fish for about 15 minutes until it flakes easily. Sprinkle green onions prior to serving.
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 1 tbs reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2-3 tsps Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbs canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Haddock fillets
- Green onions, stalk-only, chopped