- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Over medium heat, add a little bit of grapeseed oil to grease the pan. Throw in minced garlic and the whites of the green onions (the green onion stems will be used later). Once the garlic and onions are tender, throw in the tomatoes, spinach and lemon zest. Cook until the spinach wilts. Remove from heat and let mixture cool for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the chopped green onion stems, fresh thyme, lemon juice and goat cheese. Add the cooled spinach mixture to the bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
- Evenly spread the goat cheese and spinach mixture on top of each salmon fillet.
- Place fillets on a rimmed baking sheet or in a glass baking dish; bake until cooked through, 20 minutes.
- 3 salmon fillets
- 5 springs of thyme, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp goat cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup of spinach
- Fresh ground pepper
- Grapeseed oil