This is another super easy recipe. You simply throw everything together and place in the oven to bake.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a 7×11 baking dish, add the spinach. If the spinach does not fit the dish, you may need to steam or sauté it for a minute or two to wilt it slightly
- Sprinkle spinach with fresh ground pepper and onion powder; add the chicken broth
- Sprinkle the tilapia fillets with TJ’s seasoning salute (I covered each filet with the seasoning)
- Arrange the fillets over the spinach and add the chopped tomatoes and sliced green onions
- Cover the baking dish with foil; bake for 20-25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2 – 8 oz tilapia fillets
- 3 cups baby spinach, cleaned
- 1/2 reduced fat, low sodium chicken broth
- Trader Joe’s 21 seasoning salute*
- Onion powder
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes
- 6 green onions, sliced
* Seasoning blend includes: onion, black pepper, celery seed, cayenne pepper, parsley, basil, marjoram, bay leaf, oregano, thyme, savory, rosemary, cumin, mustard, coriander, garlic, carrot, orange peel, tomato, lemon juice and lemon oil.