By: The Working Girl’s Kitchen
This is my second time cooking with mahi mahi, and my first time broiling it. After tasting this dish, I believe broiling is the better method when cooking this fish. The fillets turned out beautifully. Of course, the mango-avocado spread was very complimentary to the fish, so this recipe was a great success.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place fish fillets on baking sheet. Evenly distribute half of the lime juice over each fillet. Season each fillet with salt and pepper.
- Place the fish in the oven. Broil for 10 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, use a blender or food processor to mix avocado, garlic cloves, other half of the lime juice, olive oil and cumin. Mix in mango manually.
- Spread mango-avocado mixture onto each fillet and serve.
- 3 mahi mahi fillets
- 1 avocado
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lime, juice
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/3 fresh mango, diced
- Fresh ground pepper and sea salt