By: The Working Girl’s Kitchen
I love this fish! When cooked properly, it’s like eating butter; the flakes just melt in your mouth. To be honest though, I’ve found it to be one of the more difficult fish to cook perfectly. But, I think I’ve finally found a fool-proof method – baking!
- Whisk scallion, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and ginger in a medium bowl until the honey is dissolved. Place sea bass in a sealable plastic bag, add 3 tablespoons of the sauce and refrigerate; let marinate for 30 minutes. Reserve the remaining sauce.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place fish and sauce in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- 3 8-oz sea bass fillets
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger