- Receive the benefits of personal training without the expense of a gym membership or wasted travel-time.
- If your apartment or condominium complex has a fitness center, On-Site Training is available.
- On-Site Training and Nutritional Seminars are also available at your office or work space.
- There are no excuses when the trainer comes to you!
- Receive personalized workouts via email.
- Suitable for any fitness level!
- Benefit from an affordable alternative to personal training.
- Workout from any location with no gym membership required.
- Start with small changes that you can happily live with.
- Find physical activities you enjoy and incorporate them into your daily routine.
- Maintaining a balanced diet may be as simple as adding healthy foods that you enjoy eating.
- Try a variety of fresh, unprocessed foods made with nutrient-rich ingredients.
By: The Working Girl’s Kitchen Last night was one of those evenings where I had no clue what I was going to make for dinner. I whipped up this one-pot dish based on ingredients on hand and minimal energy to expend. The final product was a success and one I will...read more
This delicious recipe is easily modified to be a vegetarian or Paleo dish. Simply remove the ground beef and double the amounts of quinoa and black beans to make a vegetarian meal. For Paleo, omit the corn and beans. You can still use cheese, just make sure you have a...read more
By: The Working Girl’s Kitchen I refuse to buy store-bought salad dressing. Not only is homemade dressing free from all those unpronounceable additives, but it is 100% tastier. Another plus is that the left over rarely goes to waste. I can use it as a marinade or a...read more
By: The Working Girl’s Kitchen The health benefits of tofu as a meat substitute are numerous. Consuming tofu regularly helps lower bad cholesterol, alleviates symptoms associated with menopause and even lowers the risk of cancer. Other major health benefits of tofu...read more
According to a new study, that familiar feeling of exercise fatigue can be easily overcome with nothing but a shift in mindset. Participants who engaged in “self-talk,” specifically with mantras like “Feeling good." and "Push through this." not only outperformed their...read more
By: The Working Girl's Kitchen I’m not a vegetarian, but I enjoy cooking vegetarian-friendly meals. With the right spices, a veggie dish is just as exciting to the taste buds and just as filling as a meat-laden dish. As a note, I view recipe measurements as a general...read more