- Receive the benefits of personal training without the expense of a gym membership or wasted travel-time.
- If your apartment or condominium complex has a fitness center, On-Site Training is available.
- On-Site Training and Nutritional Seminars are also available at your office or work space.
- There are no excuses when the trainer comes to you!
- Receive personalized workouts via email.
- Suitable for any fitness level!
- Benefit from an affordable alternative to personal training.
- Workout from any location with no gym membership required.
- Start with small changes that you can happily live with.
- Find physical activities you enjoy and incorporate them into your daily routine.
- Maintaining a balanced diet may be as simple as adding healthy foods that you enjoy eating.
- Try a variety of fresh, unprocessed foods made with nutrient-rich ingredients.
I made a large batch of this salad for workday lunches. Quinoa is wonderful because it is very filling, so a bowlful goes a long way. The vinaigrette adds a nice crisp, citrus flavor that has a bit of a kick. For the salad, I threw in cooked quinoa, red beans, soy...read more
“What should I eat?” This is a question that is posed to me repeatedly by clients. Listed below, are my simple dietary “must-haves” that should be added to your daily diet. Quality proteins – Fiber One and Clif Bars do not count. These are low quality sources of...read more
By: The Working Girl's Kitchen This was a recipe that was created at a whim. I had soaked a 1 lb bag of dried white lima beans overnight with no plan on what to do with them. After rehydrating them with boiling water, the texture made me think that the whole batch...read more
By: The Working Girl's Kitchen I love this fish! When cooked properly, it’s like eating butter; the flakes just melt in your mouth. To be honest though, I’ve found it to be one of the more difficult fish to cook perfectly. But, I think I’ve finally found a fool-proof...read more
By: The Working Girl's Kitchen This may be the easiest side dish recipe on this website. And, it’s delicious and nutritious! Health benefits of edamame: Edamame are a powerhouse of nutrition. 1 cup contains: At least 6% of the recommended daily intake of all...read more
By: The Working Girl's Kitchen I decided to revisit one of the very first recipes I posted on this site. I've made it a handful of times since the first post - testing different measurements and ingredients. Below, is my newest version of this recipe (I found the...read more