By: The Working Girl’s Kitchen
This is a easy chicken recipe that makes for a nice lunch or a light dinner. Serve over a bed of greens, and you’ll have a well-rounded, healthy meal.
- Lightly coat a heated, medium-sized pan with oil.
- Season each side of chicken breast with salt and pepper. Add chicken breasts to the pan. Cook chicken for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from pan. Add garlic, jalapeno, onions and half of the white wine.
- Once onions soften and white wine is reduced, add the chicken back to the pan. Add in the rest of the white wine. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Remove pan from stove. Place chicken breasts over a plate of greens. Pour remaining juice over the salad and add grape tomatoes.
- 1 chicken breast (boneless and skinless), halved
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, chopped (optional)
- 1/3 of an onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tbs canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Handful of grape tomatoes
- Large handful of greens