By: The Working Girl’s Kitchen
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Toss in the green beans and sauté until tender-crisp.
- Add the garlic and let cook for a few seconds.
- 3. Remove from the heat, drizzle with sesame oil, and then toss with the toasted sesame seeds. Season with salt and pepper.
- ½ lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- grapeseed or coconut oil for sautéing
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- sesame oil
- lightly toasted sesame seeds
- fresh ground sea salt and peppercorn, to taste