An Asian-inspired, shrimp recipe that works well as the main protein for your dinner.
- In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, green onion and sesame seeds.
- In a pan, over medium heat, heat canola oil.
- Add shrimp. Sprinkle red pepper flakes. Cook for approximately 3-5 minutes. (Cook times will vary depending on size of shrimp)
- Add soy sauce mixture to the pan. Mix in with shrimp. Serve.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1/4 cup, reduced-sodium, soy sauce
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 green onion, chopped (both stem and bulb)
- 1/2 tbs toasted sesame seeds
- Red pepper flakes
- 2 tbs canola oil