By: The Working Girl’s Kitchen
This is an easy to make, flavor-packed appetizer. I served this with Trader Joe’s multi-grain flaxseed water crackers.
- In a bowl, combine Greek yogurt, capers, chives, tarragon, paprika, cayenne and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper
- Using your hands, break the fish into bite-sized pieces, discarding any bones and skin. Add the fish to the yogurt mixture. Stir with a spoon, breaking the fish until the mixture is a spreadable consistency. Season more to taste.
- 1/2 cup, fat-free, Greek yogurt
- 1 tbs drained and rinsed capers
- 1 tbs finely chopped chives
- 1 tbs finely chopped tarragon
- 1/8 tsp smoke paprika
- pinch cayenne pepper
- juice of 1 lime
- pepper and salt
- 10 oz smoked whitefish meat