The great thing about frittatas is that you can use any ingredients you have on hand, and it is super easy to make. This morning, I had spinach, garlic, mushrooms, baby carrots, and red onions.
- Preheat oven to broil setting.
- In medium size bowl, using a fork, blend together eggs, pepper, and salt.
- Heat 12-inch non-stick, oven safe sauté pan over medium high heat. Add oil to pan. Add all the veggies to pan and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour egg mixture into pan and stir with rubber spatula. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until the egg mixture has set on the bottom and begins to set up on top.
- Place pan into oven and broil for 3 to 4 minutes, until lightly browned and fluffy. Remove from pan and cut into 6 servings. Serve immediately.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cup onions