- Heat a large skillet on medium. Add the olive oil, garlic and onions. Cook until the onion starts to become tender.
- Add butter, parsley, and wine.
- Once the butter is melted, add the tilapia. Cover the skillet with a lid, lower the heat a bit, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip the tilapia over and cook another 3-5 minutes. The fish should flake easily with a fork.
- Remove the fish and plate. Add lemon juice and cracked pepper to the sauce. Pour sauce over the fish.
- 2 tilapia fillets (or any mild fish)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions
- 1 cup Italian parsley , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cold white wine
- 1 fresh lemon
- Fresh cracked black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp. butter